Saturday, November 22, 2008

have you ever found yourself spacing out while listening to music, like doing something, maybe singing the song or something. well sometimes when i'm listening to music i think of something and i just have a daydream in my head of me in a room alone and i'm really angry. i start throwing stuff and pulling my hair and just beating the crap out of things and the only thing i can hear is the song. someone could walk into the room and say my name three or four times and i won't even notice them. its kind of scary, because i don't want to be this angry person anymore, i try so hard to not let my anger consume me, i don't want to be that person again, but i can't help it sometimes. sometimes i just blow up. over nothing. mhmmm.. =[

2 comments:

JadynMikyla♥ said...

wow.... blake that was...
incredable.
i never even knew this side of you.... if that helps any... if not sorry
jadyn

Capri Amier Amour said...

Sometimes, I get like that too, I just hate myself so much that I space out (really badly) and just picture myself and all my flaws or mistakes, and things like that.