Thursday, November 6, 2008

so something really strange happened today....

the song i posted in a blog yesterday is a very important song to me
it's called landslide by fleetwood mac
and i don't know why i decided to listen to it yesterday
i hardly ever listen to it because it always makes me cry
the reason its so important to me is because when i used to live with my mom and she was a drug addict she told me that she wanted me to play this song for her at her funeral.
and my mom has been worrying that she has lung cancer or a tumor in her arm lately and i've been really scared.
so for some reason i thought i would post it in a blog.
but anyways, today when i got on the bus, as soon as i sat down, they played the song on the radio.
it was really strange.
and i don't know what to think of it.
i'm not exactly the religous type.
i've been unsure about religion my whole life.
but when that happened i really didn't know what to make of it
was it just a simple coincidence
or is it "god" trying to tell me something...................

5 comments:

Hailey said...

there is no such thing as a coincidence blake. everything happens for a reason.

JadynMikyla♥ said...

perky's right blake.
it was meant to happen. try to put some more thought into it when you get the chance to blake.
jadyn

.:aliella♥:. said...

Blake,
i know we don't talk much anymore, but i'm still always here for you.
And, i really hope your mom doesn't have lung cancer or a tumor or anything, and i really will pray for you and your family. But always remember that God has a plan for you, and he's always there for you, you just have to know when to come to him. Religious or not, a coincidence isn't a coincidence, like HAP says, it does happen for a reason...and maybe God's calling out to you, or using this as a life changing moment.
I know, that doesn't make to much sense, but it's the best i could do over cyber space to try to get a point across.
-avonlee..

Hailey said...

very well put anne

Capri Amier Amour said...

Actually ,Av, it made perfect sense to me. Totally 100% perfect sense, and Blake, they're all RIGHT! God's watching over you.